Dear Mr.playing-it-safe,

I never wanted to stop because I don't wanna start all over, start all over 
I was afraid of the dark but now it's all that I want, all that I want, all that I want 

You can never live by learning from other people's mistakes.

You are totally different from all the people out there. Making them as a source of your decisions will make your life a little crooked. I know... it's risky to make mistakes. I mean, regretting is probably the hardest part of our lives. But sometimes, stepping outside the safe zone is worth it. 

Losing the moment to make an error might let you lose a lot in life. 

It's like having wings and not knowing whether those wings are strong enough to soar. So, how will you know? Easy. Jump off a cliff. If you fall, then you learned your lesson. And that sucks. But what sucks the most is your ability to fly and not knowing it. You'll die without knowing the amazing capability you have and you'll be hating yourself for the rest of your afterlife.



You make mistakes and you learn from it.

So why not take a crazy chance?
Why not do a crazy dance?
I can be the one for you
Yeah, maybe yes, maybe no
It could be the thing to do
What I'm sayin' is ya gotta let me know
Fear might get in the way but I challenge you to overcome it. 
You shouldn't live the rest of your life in fear.




So, what are you waiting for?
Jump.


P.S

Don't blame me for your bruises.




Comments

Like what you read? Support me!

Popular Posts